[erlang-questions] Type Server

Stavros Aronis aronisstav@REDACTED
Thu Mar 1 22:03:15 CET 2012

Hi Tim!

I am not sure what you mean by a "type server", as Dialyzer does not really
have a "component" that I could imagine being separated and labeled so.
Dialyzer has the ability to store the specs and exported types in the PLT
and from there use them to increase the precision of the analysis it
performs.

What do you mean by "working with types"?

Regards,
Stavros