[erlang-questions] Common Test & skip_cases

Fred Hebert mononcqc@REDACTED
Thu Mar 1 14:22:11 CET 2012

Hi there mailing list,

I have a very simple question. I was revisiting Common Test for LYSE's next
chapter, and I remembered that Common Test has the following skip options
in its test specifications:

{skip_suites, [NodeRefs,] DirRef, Suites, Comment}
{skip_cases, [NodeRefs,] DirRef, Suite, Cases, Comment}

These two options have their equivalent in tuples keyed by 'suites' and
'cases'.
However, there is no documented option for 'skip_groups' even though there
is a 'groups' tuple. Is there any special reason for that?

Regards,
Fred.