[erlang-questions] Why are records not 'export'-able?

Mahesh Paolini-Subramanya mahesh@REDACTED
Fri Jun 29 18:08:56 CEST 2012

Sadly, I *knew* that records don't survive compilation - just didn't put the pieces together.

-include_lib is pretty much the most logical option here.  The only question remaining is "How much refactoring do I want to do?" :-)

Thanks all...

Cheers

Mahesh Paolini-Subramanya
That Tall Bald Indian Guy...