[erlang-questions] Non-Erlang dependencies

Loïc Hoguin <>
Thu Jun 28 11:49:34 CEST 2012

No actually this is interesting. I *think* I can have a small script in
a get-deps post_hook to fetch the extra dependencies when you get the
Erlang ones. This way you download everything at the same time.

I'll try it out.