[erlang-questions] Parameterized module initialization

Robert Virding robert.virding@REDACTED
Thu Jun 28 01:24:18 CEST 2012

I quite agree. Having finally got rid of {M,F} please,please,please don't replace it with something even worse. I am no great fan of parametrised modules but if they are to be properly added to the language then do it as an opaque data type and use the module:new function to initialise it.

Otherwise we might as well open up funs as well so we can really have fun.*

Robert

* that was being sarcastic.