[erlang-questions] Parameterized module initialization

Anthony Ramine n.oxyde@REDACTED
Wed Jun 27 11:18:30 CEST 2012

I find it way saner for a parameterized module to be a mapping from modules to modules than to be a way to encapsulate some arbitrary terms.

I may be wrong but I think that it would be easier to implement and reason about them in a non leaky way if their arguments were only module names.

--
Anthony Ramine