[erlang-questions] SSL certificate's subject too long

Ingela Andin ingela.andin@REDACTED
Wed Jun 27 11:10:06 CEST 2012

Hi!

2012/6/27, Loïc Hoguin <essen@REDACTED>:
> On 06/27/2012 09:59 AM, Ingela Andin wrote:
>> Hi!

>>> Getting {'RSAPrivateKey','two-prime', ...
>>>
>>> All entries decode fine too.
>>>
>>> What next?
>>
>> All entries, is there more than one certificate entry?
>
> 1 rsa private key entry followed by 3 certificate entries.

Well that is your problem then, currently there is only support for
one certificate in the certifcate file  (the key can be there but only
one cert) as there is now algorithm to choose
a specific cert. The cacert file may of course have many cert entries.

Regards Ingela Erlang/OTP team - Ericsson AB