[erlang-questions] Missing SASL Crash Report

Richard Carlsson carlsson.richard@REDACTED
Wed Jun 20 21:27:11 CEST 2012

Either simply that the timing is different (when you run all of it from
the command line, your code may begin to execute before sasl is fully
operational), or possibly because things executed with -s on the command
line are running before the system boot sequence is completed, and it
could be that sasl is not operational until booting is finished.

    /Richard