[erlang-questions] how to seek Leaking processes ?

Morgan Segalis msegalis@REDACTED
Wed Jun 20 14:05:06 CEST 2012

Hi,

Actually I am running erlang:processes(), more precisely length(erlang:processes()).

erlang:processes() only gives me Pid, doesn't really give me any hint about which module is leaking…

Thanks,

Morgan.