[erlang-questions] [ANN] SublimErl v0.2 - with code completion

Alex Shneyderman a.shneyderman@REDACTED
Sun Jun 17 19:18:53 CEST 2012

Somehow, it complains about tests failures. Is there a log some place
to see what the plugin does not like. I provided all the executable
paths, still no success. If run rebar eunit from the command line all
works as expected. How does one troubleshoot this?

Cheers,
Alex.