[erlang-questions] conditional pub-sub in gproc

Ulf Wiger <>
Sun Jun 17 07:15:54 CEST 2012

Gproc does support mnesia-based storage for gproc:get_env().

However, as a replacement for gen_leader, mnesia, unfortunately
doesn't handle netsplits all that well either*. :)

It wouldn't be all that difficult to modify gproc to use something other
than gen_leader, but demand for a mnesia-based gproc hasn't
exactly been high so far...

Ulf W

* Although using http:///github.com/esl/unsplit, it's not half-bad.

On 16 Jun 2012, at 21:38, Joseph Wayne Norton wrote:

> What about Mnesia-based storage for gproc?
> On 2012/06/17, at 10:58, Ulf Wiger <> wrote:
>> Lots to do right now, but one if these days I may release it. :)

Ulf Wiger, Co-founder & Developer Advocate, Feuerlabs Inc.