[erlang-questions] conditional pub-sub in gproc

Ulf Wiger ulf@REDACTED
Sat Jun 16 01:18:36 CEST 2012

On 15 Jun 2012, at 16:10, Loïc Hoguin wrote:

> That removes some functionality though, doesn't it. Like :get_value/1 and where/1. How would you suggest using these without global gproc?

Uhm, those functions work perfectly fine in a local context…

Can you expand on that?

Global gproc (gproc_dist) is disabled by default.
My assumption is that most people leave it that way.

BR,
Ulf W

Ulf Wiger, Co-founder & Developer Advocate, Feuerlabs Inc.
http://feuerlabs.com