[erlang-questions] Erlang gen server and c++ client

Rapsey rapsey@REDACTED
Wed Jun 13 14:08:12 CEST 2012

Your description is very confusing.
Erlang runs a c++ app and communicates with it over a port?
Your problem is how to actually launch Erlang that executes your code?
erl -eval "module:function()"

Sergej