[erlang-questions] The Trinity: ERTS, Emulator, Shell

Avinash Dhumane avinash@REDACTED
Mon Jun 11 16:34:41 CEST 2012

My question was not so much about the semantics of options to "erl" (and
how to employ them) as the "characteristic relations" between the 3
"entities" implied by the words mentioned in the subject-line. "erl" (w/
its options) is merely an occasion into the inquiry.

Thanks
Avinash

PS: I have my Erlang-solutions running in the field (and that's purely
Erlang's greatness!), and prior to that I have spent 15+ years on Unix.