[erlang-questions] Using my own Diffie-Hellman + AES instead of SSL

Morgan Segalis msegalis@REDACTED
Sat Jun 9 12:47:00 CEST 2012

Hi,

Actually, the TTL is just here (on the cassandra column) waiting for the client to disconnect from the GW and connect to the server the gateway specified to it.
If the client is too long connecting to the server, the pair SessionID/Key will be deleted from the Cassandra database and server will refuse the connection, the client will have to restart the connection protocol from the start and go ask for a SessionID/Key to the GW.

Since the client will not be connected more than +/- 1 sec. (Just long enough to SSL handshake with GW, get SessionID/Key pair and the server's ip then disconnect) to the GW, the SSL overhead will not be an issue.

Thanks,

Morgan.