[erlang-questions] Learning Erlang

Ian hobson42@REDACTED
Fri Jun 8 21:16:03 CEST 2012

Hi All,

Is there a book, on-line resource, or even a well written open-source
project, that would help me understand how to write good clean Erlang code?

I taught myself PHP about 4 years ago, and have recently had to go back
and modify the first large system I wrote, and I find the coding of that
system is dreadful! Now that's good in the sense that I have improved,
but bad in that the code is still bad and its costing me effort while I
change it now. Its also bad because I should have enough programming
experience to avoid writing bad code. I've been programming since 74.

I am about to build two web based applications in Erlang, and I don't
want to wince too much  when I come to enhance them.

Thanks for any tips

Ian