[erlang-questions] Mnesia Backup/Fallback Problems With Schema

Gordon Guthrie gordon@REDACTED
Fri Jun 8 13:33:35 CEST 2012

Dan

I think what I will do is create a second node on the target system,
restore to that, then replicate/copy the tables across...

Then I can take down the restored db node.

Or mebbies your way is better, simply pass in a fun to the backup
traverse to write out the records in tables that I want to bring
over...

Gordon