[erlang-questions] Mnesia Backup/Fallback Problems With Schema

Gordon Guthrie gordon@REDACTED
Fri Jun 8 12:52:33 CEST 2012

Ok

At another impasse...

I was backing up some tables (or so I thought) with
mnesia:backup_checkpoint/3 and passing in the table list.

Turns out the table list applies to the checkpoint and not the backup
which includes all tables...

So if I restore this backup I will restore all the tables from the
original site, not some of them...

Is it possible to selectively restore tables at all?

Gordon