[erlang-questions] Mnesia Backup/Fallback Problems With Schema

Chandru chandrashekhar.mullaparthi@REDACTED
Fri Jun 8 11:33:10 CEST 2012

Hi Gordon,

The node name is in the schema. If you want to install_fallback on another
node, you have to change the node name in the backup file. Attached is a
module which might be of use to you. We use it quite a lot in our setup.

The code here is based on an example in the Mnesia user guide.

cheers
Chandru