[erlang-questions] FOP (was: Re: Trace-Driven Development)

Michael Turner michael.eugene.turner@REDACTED
Thu Jun 7 11:30:10 CEST 2012

It's great that DTD docs are available, but I think what's needed is
something more like this:

Imagine someone who'd just like to get rid of the mysterious
single-apostrophe paragraph after the second subject heading in the
introduction to et. That's all. It's embarrassing. Or maybe the
even-more-embarrassing plural-agreement error not long after?

What precise steps would this person take to

(0) get the necessary batch of files
(1) locate the right file
(2) edit it
(3) verify that the page is still generated correctly
(4) submit a patch

?

This kind of thing (typos, grammatical errors, text that really should
be linked but is not) is all over the documentation. I'm only too
happy to fix these, if I can get submitting patches down to a habit.
I'm only too happy to write it up, so that others can participate.

-michael turner