[erlang-questions] FOP (was: Re: Trace-Driven Development)

Loïc Hoguin <>
Thu Jun 7 11:01:27 CEST 2012

On 06/07/2012 10:51 AM, Michael Turner wrote:
> What you suggest would need to be something that generates the header
> (and footers?) of every page, so it's actually programming of a kind,
> and for a documentation generator I don't know anything about. It
> wouldn't surprise me if figuring it out would require two days of
> concerted effort on my part, but only 20 minutes of concerted effort
> on the part of someone at Ericsson.

That's a lot of assumptions, you don't seem to even have looked yet.
I'll add an assumption to that:

It probably would have taken less time than to complain about it.

We can do so many great things by assuming instead of actually doing

Loïc Hoguin
Erlang Cowboy
Nine Nines