[erlang-questions] [ANN] Zurich Erlang User Group

Ahmed Omar <>
Wed Jun 6 23:25:49 CEST 2012

Hi Lars,
If you need also presence on LinkedIn, I created a subgroup under
Erlang/OTP Professional Groups for members in Switzerland

There are already subgroups for many EUGs (Sweden, UK, Spain, Netherlands,
Germany, USA, ...etc)

Best of luck!

Ahmed Omar

On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 10:49 PM, Lars Hesel Christensen <