[erlang-questions] [ANN] Zurich Erlang User Group

Ahmed Omar spawn.think@REDACTED
Wed Jun 6 23:25:49 CEST 2012

Hi Lars,
If you need also presence on LinkedIn, I created a subgroup under
Erlang/OTP Professional Groups for members in Switzerland
http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=4478020

There are already subgroups for many EUGs (Sweden, UK, Spain, Netherlands,
Germany, USA, ...etc)

Best of luck!

Ahmed Omar

On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 10:49 PM, Lars Hesel Christensen <larshesel@REDACTED