[erlang-questions] unanswered beginner questions in the list

Siddharth Karandikar siddharth.karandikar@REDACTED
Wed Jun 6 13:47:32 CEST 2012

Hi all,

I have put together a program for this.

This program fetches email archives from erlang-questions and uses
information available in email headers to identify unanswered mails.
It then generates pages to browse through these mails, view and reply.

This program is currently running on my server. Its currently
configured to keep track of mails within last 120 days. I am fetching
new content and updating the pages twice a day.

Please have a look - http://178.79.140.33/index.html
Comments/suggestions are welcome!

On the side note, Can anyone tell me how frequently does these mail
archives get updated? So that I will tune the schedule on my server
accordingly.

Thanks,
Siddharth