[erlang-questions] Trace-Driven Development

Ulf Wiger ulf@REDACTED
Tue Jun 5 17:46:47 CEST 2012

On 5 Jun 2012, at 17:14, Michael Turner wrote:

> No, I don't remember. How can I? I wasn't there.

Because I told you so previously in this thread.

Whatever factual points you may have raised in this discussion,
I've had enough of your sarcasm and insults. Feel free to
do with the information as you wish, and good luck either
submitting a patch on the documentation or getting someone
else to do it for you.

/Ulf W

Ulf Wiger, Co-founder & Developer Advocate, Feuerlabs Inc.
http://feuerlabs.com