[erlang-questions] Trace-Driven Development

Eric Moritz eric@REDACTED
Mon Jun 4 15:24:32 CEST 2012

Does anyone have any resources (blog post, talk slides, etc) explaining
Trace Driven Development?  I have seen quite a few references to it lately
but my Google search efforts come up short when I attempt to find
an explanation of it.

Thanks,
Eric Moritz.