[erlang-questions] covertool for eunit without CT? Is that possible?

Motiejus Jakštys desired.mta@REDACTED
Sun Jun 3 23:17:33 CEST 2012

On Sat, Jun 2, 2012 at 9:29 PM, Motiejus Jakštys <desired.mta@REDACTED> wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 1, 2012 at 8:22 PM, André Graf <andre@REDACTED> wrote:
>> Have you cover enabled?
>> {cover_enabled, true}.
>
> Hi André,
>
> Yes, I did. I set up a very tiny sample project for this:
> https://github.com/Motiejus/covertest
>
> Testing on Erlang R15B and rebar binary is copied from your project.

Figured it out, it's rebar fault. If all tests pass, covertool works
as expected.

However, if any of tests fail while running ./rebar eunit, it halts
the VM on the first opportunity and hence does not call
rebar_covertool:eunit/2. I created a trivial patch for rebar and now
working on a test suite which is less trivial. Will submit a patch to
rebar in next couple of days.

Best,
Motiejus Jakštys