[erlang-questions] Is there a good source for documentation on BEAM?

Robert Virding robert.virding@REDACTED
Fri Jun 1 18:34:58 CEST 2012

Or to make it more concise:

When you don't understand something you can't write the documentation, while when you understand you see no need to write the documentation. So you never write the documentation.

Robert