[erlang-questions] unanswered beginner questions in the list

Tim Watson watson.timothy@REDACTED
Fri Jun 1 10:01:44 CEST 2012

On 01/06/2012 08:36, Joe Armstrong wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 1, 2012 at 9:27 AM, Tim Watson<watson.timothy@REDACTED>  wrote:
>> I have *no idea* about managing mailing list software, so I'm not even sure
>> if that idea is feasible.
> Pretty easy to write an erlang program to do this and run it once a
> day with crontab
>
> The mails can be obtained programmatically from
>
> http://erlang.org/pipermail/erlang-questions/
>
> The rest is 'left as an exercise to the reader'
Ivan is right. I had been giving myself 'deferred responsibility' for
writing this simple program....

Time to pull up socks and answer more questions I guess. Thanks for
giving us all a nudge Joe.