[erlang-questions] Python pickle protocol 0 to erlang

Radu Brumariu <>
Tue Jul 31 23:25:30 CEST 2012

Thanks all who responded. I cannot really change the protocol,
otherwise I'd use Thrift. I am trying to inject a erlang piece in a
python project, so it has to support pickle.
I saw epryl, but that uses only pickle protocol 2.
Still looking, if anyone is aware of anything.

Thanks,
Radu