[erlang-questions] Process migration/ Process state extraction/ injection

Tyron Zerafa tyron.zerafa@REDACTED
Tue Jul 31 20:21:40 CEST 2012

Hey again,
    I am thinking that a weaker form of such mobility might suffice for my
project, but I am not sure. In this weaker form, it is enough to transfer
the code and execution can restart again. I need this primary to implement
the code-on-demand and remote-evaluation architectures. I do not believe
that this is so complex in Erlang, in fact if I remember correctly some
functionality already exists for such.

--
Best Regards,
Tyron Zerafa