[erlang-questions] Adding StartTLS support to the newly merged eldap?

Gavin Henry ghenry@REDACTED
Mon Jul 30 12:17:35 CEST 2012

Hi all,

I'd contacted Torbjörn Törnkvist about sponsoring StartTLS support in
eldap and he informed me it's now part of core.

I'm no at any type of level to do this myself right now (I'm very new
to Erlang and am just reading Programming Erlang by Joe Armstrong),
but wondered if we could sponsor the addition as we'd like it for
ejabberd. I'm also ghenry@REDACTED so can help on that side of
things for testing etc.

Thanks,

Gavin.

--
Kind Regards,

Gavin Henry.
Managing Director.

T +44 (0) 1224 279484
M +44 (0) 7930 323266
F +44 (0) 1224 824887
E ghenry@REDACTED

Open Source. Open Solutions(tm).

http://www.suretecsystems.com/

Suretec Systems is a limited company registered in Scotland. Registered
number: SC258005. Registered office: 24 Cormack Park, Rothienorman, Inverurie,
Aberdeenshire, AB51 8GL.

Subject to disclaimer at http://www.suretecgroup.com/disclaimer.html

Do you know we have our own VoIP provider called SureVoIP? See
http://www.surevoip.co.uk

Did you see our API? http://www.surevoip.co.uk/api