[erlang-questions] Replicated messaging in Erlang?

Adam Warski adam@REDACTED
Fri Jul 27 20:27:41 CEST 2012

Thank you for the answer,

On 27 lip 2012, at 13:24, CGS <cgsmcmlxxv@REDACTED> wrote:

> Hi Adam,
>
> If I understood correctly your question, there are two points there:
> 1. how you can replicate a message;
> 2. how you can be sure that the message is received.
>
> If that is the case, here are few simple answers (hopefully, more skilled Erlang users will come with better ideas/solutions):
>
> 1. Take a look at gproc or any equivalent implementation.

Thanks, looks quite big, but I'll try to dig through it. Though it's not only replicating the message, it's also consuming the message across the cluster once it is consumed on the master node, etc.

Regards,
Adam Warski