[erlang-questions] Erlang plugin for IntelliJ IDEA

Roberto Ostinelli roberto@REDACTED
Thu Jul 26 03:43:31 CEST 2012

may i ask you why you decided to start another plugin, instead of
contributing to one of the existing projects that is?

do you plan on supporting testings? that's the reason that made me start
sublimerl.
https://github.com/ostinelli/sublimerl

r.