[erlang-questions] Memory-effective queue handling

Ronny Meeus ronny.meeus@REDACTED
Tue Jul 24 20:52:07 CEST 2012

A possibility is to count the number of elements that have to be
present in the new list by just iterating over it.
Once you know the number of elements, the queue can be split in 2.

----
Ronny