[erlang-questions] Mochiwebsockets was Re: Long polling

Loïc Hoguin essen@REDACTED
Fri Jul 20 00:46:56 CEST 2012

Just Cowboy.

Mochicow is plugged on top of Cowboy and replaces Mochiweb entirely.

You don't need a "socket server", whatever that is, you can just use
websockets directly in Cowboy, or if you need a long polling fallback
there's Bullet available, which is just a library of one module + one js
file really. Either way they don't try to anticipate your needs, they
just transport data.

--
Loïc Hoguin
Erlang Cowboy