[erlang-questions] Long polling

Gordon Guthrie gordon@REDACTED
Thu Jul 19 22:34:19 CEST 2012

Kaiduanx

Essentially, is this testing how long different bits of kit will
tolerate long-open connections?

We already have one long remoting connection but this pushes updates
to the front-end and the front-end polls it - and is fairly
straightforward and works well.

For what I am doing now I need to get a response back from the
browser, so I think I will need another approach.

Gordon