[erlang-questions] error notification via mail

Andrzej Sliwa andrzej.sliwa@REDACTED
Thu Jul 19 11:01:24 CEST 2012

anyway error notifier (via mail) is so basic tool in Ruby/Rails or Python/Django world, and I wonder how Erlang community surviving without free, simple & ready to use solution like this.

I can bet that you have it, but you keep it only for self … you selfish erlangers ;)
c'mon open source don't hurt :D