[erlang-questions] client in erlang server in objective C

Joe Armstrong erlang@REDACTED
Sat Jul 14 18:27:49 CEST 2012

I want the following:

   - Client in erlang (easy)
  - Server in objective C (I'm thinking Mac OS-X lion - xcode 4.2 - cocoa)
  -  socket communication

[[ I'm a complete beginner with xcode/objective C ]]

Has anybody written a simple objective C client that opens a port
waits for a message then executes a callback. This should be non-blocking
and be integrated with the "standard" dispatcher top-loop.

I'm confused by the profusion of classes that almost do this.

Has anybody implemented this, or have pointers to a good place to start.

Cheers

/Joe