[erlang-questions] Base64 decode binaries with ets bug?

Valentino Volonghi dialtone@REDACTED
Fri Jul 13 23:46:40 CEST 2012

On 13 Jul 2012, at 14:38, Valentino Volonghi wrote:

> Are we doing something that we shouldn't or is this a bug somewhere in the VM/library/ets?

After investigating a bit more and noticing that sometimes we had padded 0 in front or in the back we played with the ets compression and it appears that it's ets compression that makes this bug pop up, so I guess this is related to ets rather than the rest.

--
Valentino Volonghi
http://www.adroll.com