[erlang-questions] Erlang and bbcode

Bob Ippolito bob@REDACTED
Fri Jul 13 02:43:27 CEST 2012

Sounds like an education problem to me. If I had to guess, I'd say that
markdown was done this way because it was somehow easier to come up with a
ball of regexes than make a complete grammar that did something useful.
Testing seems a lot more mainstream now than it was  when either of these
things were developed.