[erlang-questions] Tools you use for productive design and coding

freza@REDACTED freza@REDACTED
Wed Jul 11 22:53:12 CEST 2012

On Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 03:02:21PM +0400, Max Bourinov wrote:
> Let's share our valuable XP with each other. I am sure all of us have some
> good technics that boost our productivity or productivity in our teams.
> Anything that worth sharing should be shared!

LyX for writing pretty documents (when wiki page won't do):

	http://www.lyx.org/

There's very good MSC package for LaTeX:

	http://satoss.uni.lu/software/mscpackage/

Badly missing general diagram drawing tool (for supervision hierarchies,
connectivity diagrams and such), tried pretty much anything that was open
source but no joy so far. :-/

BR,
	-- Jachym