[erlang-questions] Tools you use for productive design and coding

Max Bourinov bourinov@REDACTED
Wed Jul 11 13:42:35 CEST 2012

Hi Loïc,

Didn't know about that tool. Seems that yours is more powerful. Will give
it a try soon.

Actually this is why I started this thread - I am sure that each of us
knows something special and very useful. Something could be shared. You
kust pointed me to a great tool. Thank you! :-)

Best regards,
Max