[erlang-questions] Local namespaces in case/try

Sergei Lebedev superbobry@REDACTED
Tue Jul 10 11:40:17 CEST 2012

Richard,

While this indeed *may* be a sign of a problem in your code, for the original example this is hardly the case. Splitting the function apart *only* because of compiler limitations sounds like an ad-hoc hack, not a real solution.

-- Sergei