[erlang-questions] specs for fixed length lists

Gianfranco Alongi gianfranco.alongi@REDACTED
Sat Jul 7 15:08:43 CEST 2012

You can (of course with an overhead penalty), do tuple_to_list and use
map / foreach.
But yes, it would be nice if you could somehow define your tuples as
an instance of a Haskell functor.

/G