[erlang-questions] Querying release version

Vasily Sulatskov vasily@REDACTED
Wed Jul 4 15:21:53 CEST 2012

That would probably work, however I am getting a following error when
I am trying to start a reltool server:

 exception error: no match of right hand side value {error,beam_lib,

{missing_chunk,'/usr/opt/foo/lib/bar/ebin/bar_app.beam',

     "Attr"}}

On Wed, Jul 4, 2012 at 2:24 PM, Gustav Simonsson
<gustav.simonsson@REDACTED> wrote:

> http://www.erlang.org/doc/man/reltool.html#get_rel-2
> http://www.erlang.org/doc/apps/reltool/reltool_examples.html#id61354
>
> // Gustav