[erlang-questions] OTP-9649 and further changes

José Valim jose.valim@REDACTED
Wed Jan 25 15:39:13 CET 2012

Since the discussion steered towards "tuple modules", I am going to use the
opportunity to ask.

The fact that part of the standard library, like the dict module, receives
the dict as last argument and the dict itself is a "tuple module" is an
accident or a design decision? Does anyone actually write "Dict:find(Key)"
instead of "dict:find(key, Dict)"?

*
José Valim
www.plataformatec.com.br