[erlang-questions] OTP-9649 and further changes

Björn Gustavsson bgustavsson@REDACTED
Tue Jan 24 07:29:50 CET 2012

2012/1/23 Yurii Rashkovskii <yrashk@REDACTED>:
> Hi Björn,
>
> Understandable. The only problem that I see with this decision is that
> a considerable number of projects use this feature, even without using
> parametrized modules directly (off the top of my head I can remember a
> few but I am pretty sure there's much more).

To inform our decision, it would be very interesting to know:

1) Why are projects using "tuple modules"? Is is because
the syntax is easy to use or is because of performance or
some other reason?

2) Could the projects use parameterized modules instead?

3) Which are the projects?

/Björn