[erlang-questions] Undefined references linking linked-in driver on Win64

Bob Cowdery bob@REDACTED
Thu Jan 12 21:05:51 CET 2012

Hi
I've been compiling a linked-in driver on my Win32 (erl 5.8.2) system
with no trouble. I've just put everything on my Win64 laptop using the
64 bit version of erl 5.9 and it can't resolve any of the references.

/snip
obj\Release\erl\dttsp_port.o:dttsp_port.c:(.text+0x56): undefined
reference to `ei_x_free'
obj\Release\erl\dttsp_port.o:dttsp_port.c:(.text+0x62): undefined
reference to `ei_x_new_with_version'
obj\Release\main\decoder.o:decoder.c:(.text+0x2f): undefined reference
to `ei_decode_version'
snip/

I've seen a few posts about similar things but no replies as far as I
can tell. Did something change in 5.9 that means I need to link a
different library rather than ei-md.lib?

Thanks
Bob