[erlang-questions] [ANN] CEAN 2.0 released
Wed Jan 11 01:04:46 CET 2012
After three years of no visible activity, i'm happy to announce a new release of CEAN.
More than providing binary packages, now we provide a complete Erlang development/build/package framework.
This way you can even build any other Erlang version you need and build your own repositories.
The aim is to reach a production quality level repository of auto-generated Erlang packages, using a cross-platform framework.
The most valuable CEAN 2.0 features are:
- Provide both Erlang and Unix shell commands.
- Build and packaging framework is now Open Source (GPL).
- Ability to generate packages and standalone installers.
- Work in cluster environment. It's possible to sync Erlang/CEAN installation on several hosts using just one command.
- Ability to have as many Erlang version installed as needed.
- Reliable package dependencies generator.
Currently supported platforms:
R12B-5: linux(x86,x86_64) darwin-x86 windows
R13B04: linux(x86,x86_64) darwin-x86 windows
R14B04: linux(armel,armhf,mips,mipsel,powerpc,sh4,sparc,sparc64,x86,x86_64) darwin(x86,x86_64) windows netbsd-x86
R15B: linux(x86,x86_64) darwin(x86,x86_64) windows netbsd-x86
More information about the erlang-questions