[erlang-questions] Regd: Erlang

preeti sp preetisp_83@REDACTED
Fri Jan 6 12:34:42 CET 2012

Hi

I am struggling since many days to install RabbitMQ on Ubuntu Machine (X86-64)

Now, Erlang is a pre-requisite for Installing RabbitMQ

When I try to Install Erlang, I get an error message saying - Ncurses library is not installed.

I tried installing ncurses library in multiple ways using sudo apt-get commands. It does not happen and so I am not able to install erlang successfully

Can anyone provide me a list of detailed steps to be able to install erlang version 14 on an ubuntu machine?

Thanks,
Preeti